Monday, March 28, 2011

Newport Beach

After spending a couple of days at Disneyland, we decided to do a little sightseeing.  We went down to Newport beach.  Colin loved playing in the sand and chasing the birds.  The water was way too cold for our liking so we just stayed on the sand.  I think Colin could have stayed there all day long.  We then went and had lunch in Huntington beach.  They had a BJ's, my most favorite restaurant.  After lunch we headed up to Hollywood and Beverly Hills.  I was hoping to run into Kelly and Donna, but  I didn't have much luck.  We did happen to see "Jesus" walking down the street in Beverly Hills.  He was nice to put down his his phone (I-phone 4) to pose for a picture.  We just drove around looking at sights till it was time to head back to our hotel.  We had a great time seeing sights and just being together.  I hope to make it back to California soon.















2 comments:

Brett and Linnae said...

Libby- its Linnae- just wanted to say your son is soooo cute!! Seriously!! Looks like you guys go on lots of fun vacations- such fun memories to have!! Hope you are doing well!!

elizabeth said...

He loves the beach. I bet that makes his mama dee happy. And the last picture is hilarious.