Sunday, May 23, 2010

Arizona Trip

We had such a blast in Mesa! We were able to go out for our dear friends wedding. The Deckers have been lifelong family friends. Our moms became best friends in their teens and now I think, they think, of themselves as sisters. It's always so fun to be with the Decker family. Many have added spouses and kids now, so it's becoming quite the party when we get together. I ate so much while I was there. The food in Mesa is AWESOME! Colin had is first experience in a pool, which he loved! It's fun to get to be with my parents and sister. We don't get to see them often enough and Colin just adores them! Thanks everyone for a fun fun time. We missed you Rachel!!! Congratulations on your precious little boy! I can't wait to meet him. I hope our sons became as good of friends as we are!

Congrats Ben and Katie!

At the Mesa Temple

We love Elizabeth and Claire

Colin loves the pool

At the Hoover Dam

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I was so happy you guys made the trek out to Mesa. I loved getting to meet your little man. He lived up to the hype.

Rachel Hagen said...

Looks like a fun trip. {to be honest, you guys were one of the saddest reasons why I missed everything. Second to seeing my bro get sealed} Can't wait for Collin and Sam to meet!